Carpe Diem is I*ESN's international meeting point, situated in the city centre of Tilburg. We are very proud of it, since Tilburg is the first section in the ESN network which has its own building! It is run by the board, bar committee, and other active I*ESN-ers.
Membership & Guest Members
When you are a member you have unlimited access to the building and you can take so called "˜introducees"™ with you, also called guests. However this is very limited. Carpe Diem is for members only, due to council policy. If you are not a member, you can visit Carpe Diem as a guest.'
When you are a member yourself, these are the rules of taking guests:
- Your guest should be subscribed at the online form before 4pm on the day the activity takes place
- You can take a maximum of two guests per time.
- When you are not a member, you can enter the building twice as being a guest
- Every time you want to enter the building you should show your membership card (the yellow one), AND your id card or passport at the beginning of the evening, and then you will get a stamp. When you take guests they will be put on a list, as well as when you enter the building as a guest. After being introduced twice you have to be a member to enter the building!
- You are responsible for the guests you take!
From now on you can ONLY bring a guest when you register him/her beforehand on the online guest form. You can find this form here.